- It is easier to replace a habit, then to eliminate it.
- Replace it with one you enjoy, and something that rewards you.
- Make a list for the next day, categorize it according to importance.
- Start by spending time with the creator of all things and ask for His wisdom and how you should spend your time, money, and energy.
- Start this new year by talking to the creator and letting Him know the desires of your heart.
- Seek God for all answers. Albert Einstein was quoted as saying when he didn’t know the answer He asked the creator. “SMART”!